Your contribution of membership to Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center is much more than a donation – it is a commitment to supporting our Museum’s mission to tell the stories and lessons of the Holocaust; to inspire our visitors to become Upstanders; and to encourage them to speak out on issues that are important to them. Membership to the Museum allows you to stay connected with current issues in our communities and the world, and ensures that the Museum’s critical work continues for generations to come.
Membership Levels and Benefits Breakdown
Gifts of Membership
Membership to Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center makes a meaningful gift for any occasion, one that can be enjoyed all year round. Your gift of membership will introduce a friend or loved one to a meaningful chapter of history and ignite a new passion. To provide this gift for a friend or family member, click here or contact 847.967.4821.
Join or Renew Here
Memberships are 100% tax deductible.
Membership does not include admission for Group Tours. If interested in a Group Tour, please contact Sharon Fine at 847.967.4871.
To learn more, contact the Membership department at 847.967.4821 or email@example.com
All memberships include the following benefits:
- Free and unlimited admission to the Museum
- Invitations to previews of new exhibitions
- Member discounts for premium events, lectures, films & performances
- Library access including check-out privileges for books, tapes & other materials
- 10% discount in Legacy Museum Shop
- Subscription to monthly e-newsletters and quarterly event mailings