Be inspired this summer at the Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center, as you join colleagues from across the country and Europe for an introductory study of the Holocaust, genocide, and human rights. Attend one of our week-long institutes to develop the skills needed to improve and enhance classroom instruction of the Holocaust, genocide and human rights in alignment with the Illinois Holocaust and Genocide Education Mandate.
Feedback from Past Participants
- “Thank you for this journey of knowledge and the call to action. My spark of interest has become a blaze.”
- “Life changing. Inspiring. Hopeful. Best professional development I’ve attend.”
- “I just want to take a moment and thank you and everyone involved with last week’s Institute. It was an amazing experience! I feel energized by thinking about how I can get my students involved.”
- “The speakers that you obtained will stay with me forever.”
- “Thanks for everything–I will spread the word about this unbelievable experience!”
Generously Supported By
The Marion Freeman Green Educational Trust
Polk Bros. Foundation, and
Mayor Richard M. and Maggie C. Daley Education Fund
This educator training program is supported by a grant from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
Presented in partnership with the Illinois Holocaust and Genocide Commission.