Join or Renew
By joining the Illinois Holocaust Museum, you will personally ensure that this vital institution fulfills its mission to tell the stories of the millions lost, and serves as an education center where new generations can learn firsthand from survivors of the Holocaust. It’s also a 100% tax-deductible donation that supports the Museum in all we do.
With year-round free admission, your membership entitles you to innovative programming, world-class special exhibitions, and more!
Membership benefits include the following:
- Unlimited free admission to exhibitions and public programs
- Invitations to member-only events, tours, and exhibition previews
- 10% discount on jewelry, books and gifts in the Legacy Shop
- Discounts on tickets for premium events (lectures, films, performances)
- Monthly enewsletter lets you be the first to know of exciting events and how you can get involved
1 Year Offer
$25 Holocaust Survivor for one individual
2 Year Offer
$40 Holocaust Survivor for one individual
In accordance with IRS regulations, memberships are 100% tax deductible.
To learn more, contact the Membership department at 847.967.4821 or firstname.lastname@example.org