How to Book a Field Trip
STEP 1: PICK YOUR FIELD TRIP OPTION
Pick your Field Trip Option by going to our Field Trip Options page.
STEP 2: LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING
- Choose your preferred date for your in-person field trip.
- For virtual field trips, choose the day you would like to receive the virtual asynchronous field trip link and your preferred date for a virtual live Q&A with a docent or a live speaker (if applicable).
- Schedule your field trip by visiting the Field Trip Options page.
- You will receive your confirmation in 3 to 10 business days.
STEP 3: PLAN YOUR DAY
- For in-person field trips, please review the field trip policies website.
- For Virtual Field Trips, prepare your students for our asynchronous Virtual Field Trips with pre-visit activities.
- For Virtual Field Trips, make sure you have your virtual link for your live Q&A with a Docent or live speaker (If applicable).
STEP 4: MAXIMIZE LEARNING
- Check out our new virtual online resources for an in-depth look into the topics of the Holocaust, genocide, social emotional learning, and civic education.
- Request a traveling or virtual Teaching Trunk to supplement your field trip. Click here for more information.
STEP 5: ASK FOR HELP
- If you have a question or need help booking a virtual field trip, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call school groups at 847.967.4848.