Weekdays 10 AM – 5 PM
Thursday evenings until 8 PM
Weekends 11 AM – 4 PM
Beginning November 1, 2014, the Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center will have extended hours on Saturdays and Sundays. The new Museum weekend hours are 10 AM – 5 PM.
Ticket sales and final admissions end one hour before closing.
The Museum will be closed on the following holidays in 2014:
- Passover (close at 2pm on Monday, April 14)
- Rosh Hashanah (close at 2pm on Wednesday, September 24; closed Thursday, September 25)
- Yom Kippur (close at 2pm on Friday, October 3; closed Saturday, October 4)
- Thanksgiving (closed Thursday, November 27; closed Friday, November 28)
- Christmas (close at 2pm Wednesday, December 24; closed Thursday, December 25)
- New Year’s (close at 2pm Wednesday, December 31; closed Thursday, January 1, 2014)
Programs partially supported by
the Illinois Arts Council Agency