The Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center is dedicated to preserving the legacy of the Holocaust by honoring the memories of those who were lost and by teaching universal lessons that combat hatred, prejudice and indifference. We hope that your visit will be a chance for you to learn, explore, share, and remember the history and lessons of the Holocaust and the continuing impact it has today.
Adult Admission*: $12.00
Seniors (65+): $8.00
Students (12-22): $8.00
Children (5-11): $6.00
*All admission is free for Museum members.
Weekdays 10 AM - 5 PM
Thursday Evenings until 8 PM
Weekends 11 AM - 4 PM
Please note that ticket sales and final admissions end one hour before closing.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors and have their belongings scanned.
- No photography or video or audio recording is allowed in the exhibitions.
- Snacks and beverages can be purchased from our vending machines, located in the café space on the ground floor of the Museum.
- No food, drinks, or gum are allowed outside of designated eating areas.
- Writing utensils are prohibited in exhibition areas.
Directions and Parking
View IHMEC on a map and get directions >