To register for an upcoming workshop, please choose the workshop below and fill out the online registration. A registration form can also be downloaded here and faxed to 847.967.4804. Please note that payment is due at time of registration.
FOR 3-6 EDUCATORS:
- REGISTER | Digital Citizenship: Teaching Essential Life Skills (November 8, 2012)
- REGISTER | The Courage to Change: Civil and Human Rights Through Elementary-Age Literature (February 28, 2013)
FOR 5-6 EDUCATORS:
- REGISTER | Beyond Anne Frank: Literary Approaches to Introducing the Holocaust in Elementary-Age Classrooms (January 29, 2013)
FOR 7-12 EDUCATORS:
- The Last Survivor: A Classroom Action Project and Resource Guide (October 4, 2012) - FOR CPS EDUCATORS
- REGISTER | Eyewitnesses to the Struggle for Change: Teaching with Primary Sources (February 7, 2013)
- REGISTER | Confronting Mass Atrocities: Seeking Justice in Yugoslavia, Rwanda, and Cambodia (April 9, 2013)
- REGISTER | The Origins of the Final Solution: The Evolution of Nazi Jewish Policy (March 2, 2013)
Seating is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Maximum two teachers per school per workshop.
Payment for all programs must be received at time of registration. Registration forms are processed in the order they are received and according to availability. Payment can be made via school/personal check or credit card. Checks should be made payable to Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center.
Attendance will be confirmed via email within 3-5 business days. Confirmed participants will also receive a reminder email the week of the workshop with more details.